Monday, June 21, 2010

SLACKER

Ok, I'll admit that lately I've been slacking on my blog posts.  It's not that I haven't wanted to post anything, it's just that I've been busier than a one-legged man in a booty-kicking contest!!

In the past month, we spent a week in Cancun...

Scott moved home from college and began the transfer process... Goodbye, St Andrews - Hello, Hokies!!
Sarah graduated...

my mom celebrated her 70th birthday, and this past weekend my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!

We all (sisters & families) spent the weekend with them at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock, NC and it was FABULOUS!  If you've never been there, we highly recommend this gorgeous mountain resort!!

Of course there have been various other things going on, so I've been trying to keep the bills paid, the fridge stocked and the laundry done.

But I'm BACK and almost back on a routine, if you can HAVE a routine in the summer. We're studying Corinthians in our Life Group this summer, and I've taught a couple of lessons so far.  Right now I'm studying...

This week I'm teaching on chapter 7, and I'm finishing up that lesson today.  I'll post a review of chapters 1-6 in a day or so.

Hope everybody is having a fun summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, finally!.....Can't wait to see your posts. I know/understand when life seems to take on a current and you are just sucked along with it. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete